Between your responsibilities at work and in your day-to-day life, you stay busy. And, while you may plan to maintain or even improve your health, it’s not always easy to make time for routine and preventive care. After all, doctor appointments traditionally involve time and travel — and that usually means taking time off work.
MDLIVE for Cigna’s convenient primary care option makes it easy to connect to a board-certified primary care physician (PCP) for routine care, plus preventive care with a virtual wellness screening — all on a schedule that works for you. Connect from just about anywhere via video or phone 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including flexible hours.
Best of all, primary care is available to you and your eligible dependents 18+ as part of your health benefits.
Preventive Care with a Wellness Screening
- Your MDLIVE board-certified doctor will help identify any potential health issues, discuss ways to improve your health, and recommend follow-up care, if necessary.
- Your preventive care benefit includes a health risk assessment and wellness screenings which, with associated lab work for your visit, are covered at no cost to you.*
- Have labs, bloodwork, and biometrics completed at local facilities.**
- Receive referrals to specialists when appropriate.
- Routine care helps you manage ongoing conditions and establish a relationship with your Primary Care Provider (PCP).
- Your doctor will help manage your health and well-being through regular visits, labs, diagnostics, and specialist referrals, when appropriate.
- Receive prescriptions, if appropriate, that can be sent to a local or home delivery pharmacy.